Come join us this fall for Social Skills groups! Social skills groups are a great way for children to learn conversational, friendship, and problem-solving skills. What you need to know:
- There will be a total of 6 sessions starting October 3rd and running through November 16th with a break for Halloween week
- The classes will take place in our office in Scotch Plains (1801 E 2nd St. 2nd Flr)
- The cost is $50 per session for 6 sessions (total $300), which can be paid our front desk a the time of arrival.
- Each class will have up to 3 children
- Tuesday 1:30PM to 2:30PM - 3 to 4 years old
- Tuesday 5:00PM to 6:00PM - 5 to 6 years old (filled)
- Thursday 4:00PM to 5:00PM - 7 to 8 years old
- Thursday 5:00PM to 6:00PM - 5 to 6 years old (Speech)
You can register your interest for one of the classes by completing the contact form. We will send you a confirmation email letting you know that you are registered for the class.